Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Justin + Beth


Stick with me, this will have a point. I like Bojangles. I do. THE BOJO is addictive. Those of us who are secretly addicted know that this addiction is not something you share with people . . . until you eat with them at THE BOJO. The confession almost always occurs in a situation like this: As both of you are cramming the signature seasoned fries in your face you hear a comment like, "Man I really like Bojangles", {emphasis on "really"} or "I eat here, like, all the time". It is usually at that point that one or both of you share how truly addicted you are to the BOJO. Ok, here comes the connection. Last year, I met with Justin and Beth for a consultation at Bojangles. I mentioned it as an option in conjunction with other places, "We could meet at Bojangles, Panera, or Starbucks." Justin kinda jumped at the chance to eat at Bojangles. It was then that I knew, I'm going to like this guy. Justin said later, "If Bojo had a fan club . . . I'd be in it". {Did you know that Bojangles has an online store?} He about lost it when I mentioned that I once went to a wedding that had Bojangles cater it! Beth, a very soft spoken and fairly agreeable young lady, quickly stepped in to curb Justin's excitement before it got out of control and led to a Bojangles smorgasbord on their wedding day.

All that to say, this couple is a lot of fun and they were up for anything for their e-session. They requested that we go to the ECU football stadium {yea, they're fans. This was another moment when I said, "I think I like this guy."} Turns out, the field was freshly painted and greener than I've ever seen it. We hiked our way to the upperdeck and once we caught our breath, we started shooting. The sky was perfect which made for some rock'in images. After shooting at the stadium we headed off for some cool urban shots.










Justin and Beth: We are looking forward to the wedding and can't wait to see how it all comes together. Personally, I'd love it if you had some seasoned fries, bo-berry biscuits and God's nectar: sweet tea.


2 comments:

Mandy said...

These are flippin sweet, Craig. Love the texture. But I had to comment about the Bojo. To say...dang skippy! Bojangles is the #1 thing I miss about North Carolina.

The Tittle Family said...

I love the red door picture (maybe because red is my favorite color)it looks awesomeg!