Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baby Trent


Brooks and Crystal came to us a few months ago and we had the privelege of doing their maternity pictures. You can see those HERE. There were lots of laughs that day because Brooks is just a riot! A few days after Baby Trent was born, they gave us a call and asked if we would come to their home and do some newborn pictures. They had to reschedule our original shoot so we didn't get over there until Trent was one month old. However, I think they turned out just as beautiful as the 2 week pictures and we were even able to get a few pictures of him awake. He's a handsome fella, has a sweet demeanor and his mom and dad are so proud! The first one is our absolute favorite of the day . . . we couldn't decide between the color version or the black and white. Which one do you like the best? Please let us know in the comment section!





Crystal bought these little boots for Trent . . . aren't they precious? A country boy is in the making!




They had this beautiful bean field behind their house which made for some great sunset shots!





Brooks is so natural with his son. This picture is beautiful and rustic.




I love how Crystal is looking at her son so intently. It's amazing how a new mom has the perfect "cradle hold" for her new baby.




Safe in daddy's arms!




Thanks for trusting us with such monumental seasons in your family's life. I hope that you treasure these images for years to come and look at them often.



5 comments:

Tonya said...

Without doubt the B/W version is my pick!!! Totally in love with #5,#8 and #11 picture!! I really love the rustic textures! I don't know the mom, but she looks awesome!! You can SO rock a camera!!

Anonymous said...

We love the pictures:) We can't wait to see the rest of them! Thanks so much for being patient with us and Trent yall have been so fun and easy to work with:) Thanks again!

The Tittle Family said...

Great job guys! These pictures are unique - not the typical shots you always see! I love the family shots outside and the boots one is priceless! I had a hard time deciding on #1 too. I think I might like the black and white better...but they both are good! Excellent job!

Abby Whaley said...

Great photos! I, personally, like the color photo of #1. I think the blue and red look sooo good together! But, I agree...they both are excellent!!

NCThorps said...

I LOVE the black and white bow photo! These are all so priceless and capture sweet moments that fly by! Mom and dad sure have it together with this little guy! He is precious! Great job CSM!