Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Molly + Rich


We always enjoy meeting new people and giving our clients a little taste of Eastern North Carolina. Molly and Rich are both from 'up north' so we took some time to introduce them to the beauty we enjoy here in the south. This couple was fun and we really enjoyed getting to hear their story as we spent time with them. Rich has served in the military for seven years and even did two tours in Iraq. I'm so thankful for the men and women who willingly defend our country. Molly is full of laughs and she is going to make a wonderful school teacher and wife. They are getting married next July and I'm sure it will be a beautiful wedding. Molly & Rich both seemed very in love, as you will see below.



This takes me back into the history books . . . very classic.



My favorite from the whole session.






I love the sun flare in this one.






Okay, another favorite.




Molly & Rich, we had a blast with you guys. Thanks for choosing us to capture this sweet time in your lives. You guys are great - have fun this next year as you plan. Molly, we're glad you're a Pirate now. We hope to see you around town or even at a Pirate Football game this fall!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for being so great to Rich and me prior to and during our shoot. We absolutely love the pictures and can't wait to see the rest!

Ginger said...

How amazingly perfect is this shoot? Seriously! I love the lighting, the way you used lighting and even just your perspective as you took these pics. The old car is perfection and I L.O.V.E. the old store front!!!!! Great job.

Unknown said...

WoW. Molly, Dick. Amazing, seriously! I'm very excited for you two. These pictures are awesome, I would've never thought of anything as perfect as this! #2 and the last are my faves. Love you guys!!

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Craig, these are awesome! My absolute favorite is #2 and then #4 and then the one kissing in the rear view mirror. I'm sure this couple must be crazy about them. Where did you take them?

Tonya said...

These pictures are awesome! #2 is crazy awesome and my fav, I can't stop looking at it.

Rachel said...

What a great engagement session. So creative!

The Tittle Family said...

Holy flippin cow! Those are AMAZING! The second one is incredible. I would have to blow that up and it could totally be a huge piece of art somewhere in their house! LOVE them all. You've got some rockin' talent Mr. Craig!