Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Monday, August 30, 2010

Wilhide Family


Haleigh and Randy were excited to have their family pictures taken the week after Conleigh's first birthday. They wanted us to do a family shoot with a few of Conleigh by herself to document turning one. Haleigh did a wonderful job thinking thru the shoot beforehand and coming prepared. The whole family looked great and Conleigh was well rested and ready for a playdate with the photographers. Take a look at this gorgeous family!




I'm loving the colors in these two.




Isn't Conleigh absolutely adorable? I love the tutu, headband and her shoes . . . so stylish already!





So sweet.



Haleigh and Randy, we had a wonderful time with your family. Conleigh is beautiful and she's so much fun to be around. I love her dance moves . . . you have to catch that on video while she is young! We hope to serve your family again in the future. Thanks for choosing us to capture your family during this season of life.


7 comments:

Courtney Caldwell(SIS) said...

I can't say I'm supprised at how awesome these pictures turned out! Absolutely LOVE the railroad ones-and Conleigh without her shirt! ADORABLE! I can't wait to get a couple to display at my house! GREAT WORK!

Ginger said...

What a beautiful family and such sweet photos to capture such a precious time of life. I love the colors and Conleigh with her little tutu on..priceless!

Heather Williams said...

Oh my gosh those are amazing!!! I love them all, but then again it is probably easy with such a gorgeous family!

Constance Lynn said...

Awesome Pictures!! Must be a joy to have such a beautiful family to have a photo shoot with. I especially love the last picture with Randy and Conleigh. That's a forever memory for Daddy. I really couldn't pick a favorite, I'd have to have them all!! Great Job.

Unknown said...

What great pictures. I love the one of Conleigh on the Railroad tracks. The family photos are really great too! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Great Pics!!! I love them and can't wait to get one!!!! Better hook me up sister! -Shannon

Anonymous said...

We LOVE them!!! Now the fun part begins...picking out our "favorites"!!! This may take awhile! Great jobbbbbbbb! I can't wait to work with you two in the future! =).........Haleigh, Randy, & Conleigh