Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Felicia


After having to cancel and reschedule three times due to inclement weather, we were very happy to meet Felicia and get her in front of our camera. She has been anticipating her Senior session for weeks and came prepared to give us sas, serious and smiles even though it was freezing cold outside. Her images are stellar and she rocked it for us. You can't even tell that she was shivering between locations. Check this lady out!


Boo-ya!








The train passed by and this is what happened.





Congratulations Felicia! I know your friends and family are so proud of you for working hard and getting your degree from East Carolina University! What an accomplishment.


3 comments:

Melanie Mansfield said...

Craig! I think this is some of your BEST work!!!!

-Mel

Andrea said...

I wish I'd had such awesome senior shots. I LOVE the train picture.

Tonya said...

The moving train shot is MOST amazing!!