Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Monday, August 25, 2008

Ric+Robyn . . . sneek peak


Last Saturday, I shot a gorgeous outdoor wedding in Simpson for Ric and Robyn. I'll make a more complete post of this beautiful event once I catch up on all the editing. However, I know there were several folks who told me that they couldn't wait to see the images from this wedding. As always, I aim to please. So, here is a sneek peak of what's to come..




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, can't wait to see the rest of the wedding pics Craig. Those three are fabulous! I especially loved the ring photo--the crispness/detail you see of the rings along with the clarity of the bride and grooms names look amazing. Great job. Love the lense on the bottom pic (outdoor ceremony)...what a perfect day for a wedding!!

Robyn said...

Craig, I cant wait to see the rest of the pictures from our special day. We know that you were the right choice for us. You captured us in our engagement photos and I am so excited about the ones from the wedding!