Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rachel+Brian


I've known Rachel and Brian for nearly ten years. They both attended East Carolina University with me and they've been good friends ever since. Rachel is an excellent photographer in Connecticut and is rocking weddings almost every weekend. You can check her blog out HERE. She invited me along to shoot with her for a wedding in Greenwich, CT. She also wanted me to take some photos of her and Brian, (because photographers rarely have images of themselves). I was honored to be asked. So, I came up a day early and we went into New York City to have some fun. Unfortunately, it started to rain just as we were headed out. So, we had to be creative (and dry) with the time. We ended up hanging out in the M&M store in Times Square for a while. It was a blast and they are so much fun! Here are a few of my favorites from the session.


Ya gotta love Times Square.



"Wicked"!






Rachel loved what the sign said, "This wall may be colorful but Green is the best part!"





Rach and Brian: You guys are so selfless and caring. I LOVED being with you both for the weekend. Thanks for the opportunity. Go after your dream . . . You'll be doing your own workshops in no time.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Craig, we had such a blast with you. Oh my gosh, I can't remember laughing that hard in a long time. Your trip up to New England was such an investment to our not only my work, but family as well. Thank you very much for everything!!!

Rachel

TerryKM said...

Very nice pics!

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Alrighty - I'm ready to book my New York photo session. Awesome shots...awesome subjects...awesome photographer:)