Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Monday, September 1, 2008

Ric+Robyn Wedding


You may remember Ric and Robyn from their engagement photos back in July (you can view those images by clicking HERE). Ric and Robyn were married August 23rd in Simpson, NC. They had a beautiful outdoor wedding next to a small pond and under beautifully blue skies. Both Ric and Robyn are huge ECU Pirate fans. So, as any real fan might do they incorporated purple and gold into their colors scheme. Ric wore a sweet purple vest and tie. They danced to the ECU fight song, had the "announcer" of the Pirate Basketball and Football games (Morgan Ahlers) as their D.J. and even the table cloths were purple. Yes, Ric and Robyn are my kind of people. I thoroughly enjoyed photographing this wedding. Ric and Robyn know how to throw a party!


My two absolute favorite images!




You gotta' love the emotion.






Uhhh, yea. This is awesome.



Robyn was so excited to be married!







The first dance.



Yes, it is Dom Perignon. They saved it for their wedding day.




The beautiful night sky.







Below is a short slideshow with images from the entire day. Take a minute to e-mail it to a few friends. You can also click HERE to view the slideshow on the web.



To Ric and Robyn: Thanks for choosing me to capture this special day, I wish you both the very best and I hope to run into you sometime in Dowdy-Ficklen.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm not the first to say it, but let me be the first to post it.....You did an AWESOME/AMAZING job shooting this wedding!! Makes me want to get married all over again!

Anonymous said...

sweetie,
your post on the wedding was amazing - the slideshow made me cry. why cry? because i am seeing what i knew was always there! i knew you would rock if given the chance to do a wedding and you did! thank you for asking me to come and "help" you with it. a few of my images did make the cut but i have to say, you are the one who made it amazing! you did such a fabulous job of telling the story of ric + robyn's day - i wish we had this to look back on our wedding day. can i just say, you also know how to pick the perfect song for slideshows. . .i'm sure ric + robyn both cried as they watched it over and over again.
before we were married you promised to take me with you as you "explored the depths of the ocean of life". we've seen a lot my love in our 7 years of marriage. it has been so much fun to explore this part of it with you:)

Lindsay said...

Great Craig!!! GREAT!!!

SO good to see you Sat, missed you Kimmy!!

Anonymous said...

Craig,
Your pictures are absolutely amazing. I have a photographer friend here and I sent her a link to your website and she was also very very impressed! You truly do have an amazing talent! I commend you for taking this step of faith to trust the Lord as you embark on your journey with photography. You truly have a God-given talent! Love to you and your family!

Robyn said...

I am in awe! The pictures are amazing!! You are truly talented and we were so lucky to have had you to document our special day. Kim, I did cry when I watched the slideshow, every time!! The pictures tell a story and it is such a wonderful one for us!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've been waiting to comment on these pictures until I had time to view the slideshow and I'm glad I did. What a beautiful and touching glimpse into the special day of this couple. I don't know Ric and Robyn but I feel like I know their sweet love for each other. You've done such a wonderful job of capturing such the precious and fleeting day but with an uncanny ability to capture that love that will endure and last a lifetime. Well done!