Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ric+Robyn


Check out this killer {e-session} with two very fun people. Ok, seriously, I can not wait to photograph these two on their wedding day in August. Their {e-session} was a blast. Ric and Robyn are crazy about each other and totally let loose during the session. As a photographer I work hard to capture the personalities of my subjects (How people are when the camera isn't in their face.) I think with Ric and Robyn's images, you can really see their passion for each other. They are in-love and the camera ate it up. Aside from that, they both love the ECU Pirates and they love eastern North Carolina Bar-B-Q. So, they pretty much rock!


Ok, at the risk of sounding cheesy I wanted to suggest a soundtrack for these images . . . are you ready . . . "Shining Star" by the Manhattans. I know . . . I know . . . I lost the confidence of some readers out there with that suggestion, but the song just grabs me . . . I can't understand it. This is one from the old-school and kind of a one-hit wonder, but it's still a great song . . . I like the classic oldies. So, for those of you who like a little music with your images . . . add this one to the collection. If you have a better recommendation give me a shout and leave a comment.


Meet Robyn and . . . . Ric. Yes, those are her real eyes.




Rock'n blue skies!




So, if you are a Pirate fan then you can appreciate this image below with the E.B. Ficklen Tobacco Company in the background. On a side note: if you say you are a Pirate fan and you don't know the word Ficklen, then . . . you're not a Pirate fan.



It got a little steamy.






To Ric and Robyn: thanks for being so fun and letting me capture this unique and colorful moment in your lives. I hope you like the images as much as I do.


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

They're awesome Craig!! Can't wait to see the wedding pics! You rock:)

Ohh and I want my pic taken at the tobacco barn:))

Anonymous said...

These pictures are breathtaking! I am Robyn's sister, and I know she is beautiful and fun, but I had no idea how sexy she could be! I love them! You have been able to capture the true Robyn and Ric. Thanks.

Craig Morrisette said...

sonya, thanks for the 'blog' love. They were a blast to photograph! Can't wait for the wedding!

stephanie and lee said...

Craig,
You outdid yourself! Robyn works with me. (And Ric used too)! I am so excited it worked out that you could do their photos! They are wonderful.

Stephanie