Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Monday, February 2, 2009

Erica + Justin


Erica and Justin have been eager to take their engagement photos for weeks. We had originally scheduled to do their e-session weeks ago, however it turned out to be the coldest day of the year . . . so I postponed it. The second time we had it scheduled I was laid up in bed fighting off Pneumonia. {That was some pretty awful stuff}. So, the third time's the charm. This time, although still quite cold, everyone braved the weather. Erica and Justin were troopers and were willing to let me try out some new ideas on them. I had so much fun photographing these two.


Saweeeet!



This is such a 'stud' shot.




This was my fav! Total sweetness.





This was my first attempt at this kind of photograph. For a first try I thought it wasn't so bad.



This was my second attempt.




My second fav. Rock'n.



There's nothing like being in love and catching a sunset.



To Erica and Justin: Kim and I had a blast with you both. Thanks for being so patient with us. I appreciated the slice of pizza you bought me. I didn't really let on how awesome it was. Thanks for suggesting we try some. Can't wait for the wedding . . . it sounds incredible.



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awesome once again! LOVE the save the date ones! How cool:)

Tiffany said...

Hey Craig & Kim! I absolutely LOVE the save the date pics...especially the first one. I love them all. Very creative :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ya'll,
Just want to say wow! I love these pictures. What a great session. How do you find such awesome locations? That building rocks! I loved the pictures that look like slow motion ...how in the world?!?! You are rockin' those sunset shots!! Way to go ya'll!