Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Isaac Turns One


The kids and I have been a part of a playgroup here in Greenville for two and a half years now. It has been WONDERFUL for Caleb and Lydia not to mention how good it has been for me. There are about 12 of us moms who have become very close friends as well. Just today we were at a birthday party for one of the many kids in the group and we were laughing because we could easily be a hit reality TV show. I can see it now: Playgroup Moms of Pitt County instead of Housewives of Orange County. (Our lives don't consist of fancy restaurants, tanning beds and big jewelry . . . we wipe noses, hineys & tears away as we do laundry, prepare dinner and proudly wear our jewelry from the Piercing Pagoda kiosk in the mall.) There is always some excitement when our group is together - lots of laughter as well as tears. The kids range in age from 3 1/2 to 6 weeks old as well as a few buns in the oven. As our families grow our group grows and it's a sweet thing. I took a few pictures today at the party . . . enjoy entering my world.



This is the face I get when I tell Lydia to smile. Can you tell she's the daughter of a photographer?




I love Anna Belle's face in this picture. It seems as if she is thinking, "What's that smell?"



You gotta love dirty little feet. Look at those toes!



Meet Isaac, the birthday boy.



Isaac makes the cookie monster look like a chump. Way to dig into that cake sweet boy!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, what sweet pictures!

NCThorps said...

Thank you for capturing her sweet little (and very dirty) toes! Anna Belle laughed at her own face on the swing picture! She said, "I'm so silly!" Thanks for these memories!!

The Congleton Family said...

Thank you, Kim, for helping me remember this special day for Isaac! Love the cupcake pics! Love them all! We are so blessed to have you all as our precious friends!

The Tittle Family said...

Aww, great photos! I totally think we need to be on a show...I get a kick out of all of us!