Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Monday, November 24, 2008

Ava Turns Three


While Craig was out of town we had a birthday party celebration at our house. One of Caleb and Lydia's friends, Ava was turning 3 and all of her friends live here in Greenville. Ava's mom, Aimee, did a great job decorating and having all the "little details" covered. She had all the things Ava would love - balloons, party hats, cupcakes, pizza, candy, noise makers and trains. You know, most every child has one thing they fixate on. For Caleb, it's drums. For Lydia, it's Little Rabbit Foo Foo. For Ava, it's trains. I took a few shots at the party and wanted to share them with you.





I'm not real sure how Lydia ended up with the RED cupcake - but she did. We laughed because she looked like Betty Boop with big red lips. I wish I had gotten a straight on shot but oh well. . .



Ava took a break to play with the party favor trains. It looks like she's in her own little world. Choo-choo.




Getting a group shot of kids age 3 and under is hard - someone is always moving. However, I like how the movement shows Ava's excitement. She's as sweet in person as she looks on camera. And yes, that is Lydia on the end on the left - we had to disrobe her due to the cupcake mess.




Aimee: great party! Ava will be talking about it for months I'm sure. I'm so glad yall came to spend the weekend - it was wonderful having some face time together.


1 comment:

Aimee Lee said...

Thank you so much for sharing these amazing pictures and for capturing these special, timeless moments in our lives...they are beautiful! I'm so grateful to have you in my life and I am forever blessed by your friendship! I love you guys! Thanks again for EVERYTHING!