Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Warren Family


The Warren Family came to us a year ago to photograph their daughter, Aubrey. We had so much fun that they came back again for us to capture their newest addition, Luke. As I have said many times before, repeat clients are always the highest compliment. As you can see below, they wanted the focus of the shoot to be on the children. What beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes these two have! Aubrey, age five, was as full of life as she was a year ago and she absolutely adores her little brother. There were many hugs and kisses exchanged. Luke was a very happy baby and if I recall correctly, there were no tears shed during this shoot. For a six month old, that is very rare. We did capture a few of Lee and Stephanie with their children because as parents, we know how much those images mean to us as we look back over the past few years.



This is a classic childhood memory, swinging on a beautiful sunny day with no worries.



Aubrey is full of love for her family. The hugs just kept on coming. I hope it's always this way.





These expressions say it all. Aubrey is one fun little girl!



I love the lighting in the photo on the left. The colors burst forth as the rest of the family peeks thru in the back. The one of Luke on the right is rockin'.




I'm diggin' these.




Lee and Stephanie: thank you for choosing us once again to capture the smiles of you and your family. I had a blast and I hope these images will take you back to this point in time as you look at them in the future.



4 comments:

stephanie and lee said...

Craig... I am speechless!!! I love these... You do such a wonderful job and I can't wait to see them all!

Thank you!

The Tittle Family said...

I just love checking your blog and seeing new work! I loved these pics! The family looked very comfortable (if that makes sense)and the colors are great! Craig, I'm glad to see that you are doing so well!

Robyn said...

Craig, these pictures are awesome!! You are truly one of a kind when it comes to capturing the perfect images. Stephanie has a beautiful family and their personalities really show in these pictures.

Anonymous said...

This is one of my FAVORITE family photo shoots! Great Job!!