Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tenth Avenue North . . . again.


Back in October I invited some friends of mine to play a conference I was helping to plan. Their band is called Tenth Avenue North. I met Tenth Avenue North three years ago when they agreed to play our conference then (you can view images from one of those conferences HERE). Since that time they have played the conference for us every year since . . . mainly because they are simply nice guys who are willing to help (they deserved a lot more than we could pay them and they still did it . . . again). I took some pictures of Mike, the lead singer, as he led our conference in worship. I posted some for you to enjoy below. I think their sound is unique, but if I had to pin them down to a style it would be similar to Chris Tomlin. If you like him, then you'll love this.

A lot of times I can't help but wonder if some Christian bands are really "Christian" in their devotion to the Lord or just to the music industry. I can personally attest to these guys and their genuine love for the Lord. They have a unique ability to communicate their passion for the Glory of God. If you want to hear their hearts about this click here. I feel like I have this strange gift of being able to pick out music that is going to top the charts. Their single "Love is Here" is going to be big, as well as "Hold My Heart". You can check their website out here. You can listen to their music on itunes here. So, I'm a big fan and wanted to share them with you. Enjoy.







No comments: