Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Sunday, March 22, 2009

Landscapes


This is probably not what you expect to see when you visit our blog. However, taking photographs of landscapes is what got me interested in photography years ago. In fact I have a separate portal on my website dedicated to 'everything else' that I like to photograph. It's my 'Artsy' stuff'. Check it out. I've always been drawn to an interesting view of a sunset, a mountain ridge, the wide expanses, and beauty of this planet in general. So, when I passed by this home I had to stop and grab a quick photo. I thought it was a perfect image of what I see regularly living in eastern north carolina. It was also a tad creepy. Can we say Freddy Krueger?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that picture rocks craig! looks like something in one of those movies that would give me nightmares. was that in bath?