Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Monday, March 2, 2009

The Progression of Moodiness


Having a little girl is rocking my world. She's turning two this month. I seriously thought she'd be laughing at my funny faces, playing dress-up, and thinking I'm the best thing that has ever existed until she turned 12. The other day she crawled into my lap, looked me dead in the eyes, grabbed my face with her two hands and said 'Holla, Holla". Folks, It doesn't get much sweeter than that. However, she has also discovered that she likes the thought of being in-control. I have documented the progression of a recent mood swing. Enjoy, and witness 'the progression of moodiness'.


Waking from a nap. "Lydia, would you like a cupcake?"



"Wow, Daddy, this is delicious."



"Daddy, that seriously made my week . . . you're the BEST!"



"Let's have another!"



"What do you mean 'no'? I thought we were friends."



4 comments:

Kim said...

i'm laughing out loud - i'm so glad you captured this when i was not at home. i would have been looking at all the crumbs on the living room floor with vacuum in hand instead of the camera:) you're the best. i love you.

The Tittle Family said...

haha! don't you just love the moodiness of girls! great pics!

laurie said...

this CRACKS me up.... craig this is awesome!

NCThorps said...

I LOVE THIS!! Craig, I love that you and Kim capture ALL the expressions of our kids, even the scowls!! Lydia is growing up so quickly!