Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Sunday, May 3, 2009

Integrity Church


Sorry, I've been so slow with these pictures . . . several people have been asking me to post them to the blog. So, the world can go back to normal now.

So the story is this: I was asked by my pastor, Ben, to take a few photos for our church website. Our church, Integrity, is a relatively new church plant in the area. It has been exciting to see our church blossom over the last several months. Ben wanted something for the website that looked aged and worn as well as some basic shots of our service. We are a church that focusses on being authentic, relevant and missional. Our family loves living life with these wonderful folks (yup, that sounded country-fied). You can also see these pictures on the website, liveintegrity dot org. Enjoy!


This is Ben. He is pretty cool.



This is Integrity Church.







This is our outdoor Easter Service.



This is just cool. We celebrate with Jaysue!



cool website. It's currently still 'under construction', but you can check it out liveintegrity dot org.



2 comments:

Tonya said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the "I'm Alive" pic!!!! So awesome. Insame man I tell ya!

Ginger said...

Great pics. I love the way you are editing them. Whatever stuff you are doing, work it bro! Think my favorite is also the I'm alive pic. WOW...ahhh-mazing. Seriously, my camera needs to talk to your camera..f'real