Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Williams Wedding


Here is a look at Justin and Beth's Wedding that Kim and I photographed back in May. You may remember Justin and Beth from their Engagement Session or Beth's Bridal Session. We had so much fun photographing their special day. Justin and Beth opted to see each other prior to the ceremony. It was a sweet moment to see Beth get teared up to see Justin for the first time on her wedding day. Their reception was held at the Bob Martin Agricultural Center in Williamston, N.C. The slideshow is below, or you can jump right to it, here. . Enjoy some of our favorites!


Boo Yaa!



I loved the stain glass windows.




I thought this was unique.







Seeing each other for the first time. It was a tender moment.




The Groom and the Father of the Bride.



I LOVE this image.




You gotta have tractors.



These guys were a total riot.



Charlie's Angels.






They had a blast at the reception. They even cut into the UNC groom cake (even though Justin claims to be a die hard ECU fan) . . . I told you I'd slip in a jab somewhere.




Below is a slideshow of some of their wedding day images put to a song that was meaningful to both Justin and Beth. Maybe they can share why in the comments section. If you'd prefer to see the slideshow a little larger or have the link, click HERE.




Justin and Beth, Thanks for choosing us to be a part of your special day. We wish you many years of happiness and Bojangles.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

We LOVE what we've seen so far and we can't wait to see what is to come!! You guys ROCK!!!

*"Good Love is on the Way" is a song by John Mayer that helped me make it through the tough times of wondering if I'd ever find true love. And not long after this became my anthem I met Beth and she changed my whole life. It means a lot to hear that song put to our wedding day photos, and makes them all the more special!