Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Commercial Shoot


Charlie needed some pictures for a brochure he was putting together on his new company. It was a last minute thing as Charlie wasn't going to be in town very long. We ended up doing the shoot at seven in the morning under constant threat of rain at his family farm. All the guys were supper friendly and fun. I want to thank Jeff Mansfield for helping me out on this shoot. Getting up at 6:30 in the morning to lug around lights and help out says a lot to me. You're a true friend. Here are just a few of my favorites.








Charlie: Thanks for trusting us with these important photographs. We loved meeting everyone.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its neat to see the contrast in your photography--from families, babies, engaged couples to company shots. I think the stormy sky actually gave quite a beautiful element to your pics. One of my favorites is a wider shot of the men on the equipment with a large view of the darkening sky in the background--gorgeous against the greens of the field. Great job

Meggan said...

Incredible!