Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Friday, July 10, 2009

Live Integrity


I've been attending Integrity Church for a while now. In fact, you may remember a post I did a while back with images I took for their website. Well, that site didn't really work out so good. So, I suggested to them that they might consider taking some staff photos and re-designing their church website and adding a blog. Well, they took me up on it. So, I took some photos for them and implemented a new website for them as well. It is a very sleek website and I think it fits the personality of our church well. Drop in and take a look at the website and new church blog.


This is the group, three interns and our pastor. Tyler, Ben, Jake and Mitzi.








Here is the killer website thanks to ITDR.




To Integrity Staff: Thanks for trusting me with this. I'm so thankful to be able to be a part of this church and pursue Christ alongside each of you. I'm excited to see what the Lord will do in our city through this church.



1 comment:

Jake Sherron said...

Craig,

thank you for your work on these images and the website.

I believe the website you planned and implemented will prove to be one our greatest assets for reaching Greenville and accomplishing our vision.

thanks bro,
jake