Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Laura + Mark


Recently, we went up to D.C. for an e-session with Mark and Laura. The trip was planned a few weeks in advance and it was the only weekend that worked for us both before their wedding in June. Well, on the way up it started raining. It was very overcast and drizzly the whole time but I must say, it didn't spoil the fun for this couple! We made the most of it and were able to capture some great moments.

We spent some time on Capitol Hill and the historic National Mall. Mark and Laura both live in D.C. and there were several spots that were special to them all around the city.






Mark proposed to Laura at Capitol Hill Baptist Church,which is where they met and fell in love. They re-enacted the real engagement for us so they could have some pictures to remind them of that special night.




They also wanted to spend some time in Georgetown. I love the street lighting in these images.




We ended the night in the famous Union Station. I'm not real sure what Mark said to Laura but it made her laugh HARD!






Mark and Laura: enjoy these last few months of preparing for marriage. Thanks for asking us to come up and capture the two of you before the big day!



3 comments:

The Tittle Family said...

Craig, I've been waiting for some new pics! I love looking at your work and these are awesome! You never disappoint!

East Carolina In My Mind said...

I agree...I love the last shot!

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Craig, these photos of Mark and Laura are absolutely gorgeous - you really captured heir personalities!