Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Monday, April 20, 2009

Lydia Turns Two


Craig and I enjoyed celebrating Lydia's second birthday with friends. I LOVE planning parties for my children . . . I think its the teacher in me. We had a Teddy Bear brunch complete with teddy bear pancakes & fruit, teddy bear play stations, a teddy bear cave, teddy bear hide and seek and best of all: a quick visit from Grandma bear. Enjoy the pictures!


You guessed it, Lydia took a bite out of her candle.












Here are the kids waiting for a special visit from Grandma Bear. You can see the suspense in each face - they are not sure what to expect.



Caleb knew it was grandma in that suit . . . and he was the first to greet her with a huge hug!




Each child brought their favorite bear and we played hide and go seek with them. It was so fun to see the kids running around the house looking for "their" special bear. We had quite the collection as you can see.






Here is Caleb with two of his buddies, Terry and Kaleb. He loves his friends . . . just like his mama does:)



I love this picture of Caleb and Lydia. He looks so proud to be her big brother - complete with her new pink sunglasses on.



10 comments:

Abby said...

What great photos of such a fun time!=) I still can't believe Lydia is already TWO!!! What a blessing she is to us all=)

Lindsay said...

ADORABLE!!!!
Can't believe she's TWO!!
You can come and throw my kid's parties next year. December and March, you have plenty of time to prepare:)

Anonymous said...

That was supercute. Looks like everyone had a fun time!

Ginger said...

Wow Kim! That was such a cute looking party and adorable pics too!! I've always thought it would be such fun to be a kids party planner but I think you could definitely rock that out!! Great job!

NCThorps said...

Aww! Lydia is getting so big! We had such a great time and appreciate sharing these moments with your family! Happy Birthday sweet Lydia!

laurie said...

now that looks like a cool party!!

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Precious memories - these are awesome! Happy Birthday sweet Sissy Bug!

The Congleton Family said...

I still can't get over little Lydia is 2! Wow, time flies! We were so happy to celebrate her special day with her! What a special girl Lydia is to us!

Tiffany said...

Aww...I have been waiting to see these pics! Sooo cute. Kim you do such a great job planning the parties. Caleb & Lydia are getting so big! It has been tooo long. The picture of Caleb sitting in the group waiting for grandma bear is cute...he is such a handsome little boy! My favorite of lydia is her eating her cupcake...precious. Can't wait to see all of you & give you HUGE hugs :)

East Carolina In My Mind said...

Great memories and great party! Love all of the pictures:)