Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Friday, April 17, 2009

Eight Years


This week Craig and I celebrated eight years of marriage. My husband is so sweet. He sent me the most beautiful flowers I've ever received. He made reservations at the restaurant we went to on our very first date in January of 1998. He even arranged the babysitter (thanks Matt and Michelle). We enjoyed a nice and "quiet" meal together as we reflected on all we have seen and done since we first met. We've seen quite a bit of the world together and we've learned a lot about each other and ourselves. I'm so thankful for the husband God has given to me. He complements me in many ways. Here are just a few pictures I took in attempt to capture the beauty of the flowers before they withered and died. Thanks to so many of you who have walked alongside of us on this journey together.



Here is the precious diamond ring Craig gave to me in October of 2000. I LOVED it then and I LOVE it now.



Our sweet son, Caleb is curious about everything. I guess he had to "touch" the dragonfly in order to believe it wasn't real. He thought the flowers were "butaful".



To the Love of My Life: You are the most loving, thoughtful and gentle yet strong man I know. I love you.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Congratulations Craig and Kim on eight wonderful years of marriage! We are so thrilled for you. Kim, beautiful pictures. I'm so glad you took time to capture that beautiful arrangement. (Way to go Craig!!) Kim I loved the lighting and colors in each pic. I loved the ring photograph...look at that ROCK!!! ;) The picture of Caleb exploring the dragonfly on the flower is beautiful as well. Congratulations ya'll! Love you and we're so excited for the year ahead of you both!

Tonya said...

Kim the pic of Caleb is a $$$$$$$ shot!!! :) LOVE IT!