Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Daniel


I'll keep this short since so many of you scrolled directly to the pictures when you saw the word "baby" in the title. I just wanted to give a brief introduction to my new Nephew, Daniel. When you look at the images, you're welcome to mumble a quiet 'awwww' . . . it's alright, nobody's listening.


Now tell me this isn't Rock'in!





I want to give one of these pictures (below) to Daniel's two year old sister, Grace. I want to tell her this is a picture of where we found Daniel when he was first delivered to us by the Storks.




To Baby Daniel: I think this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. By the way, I have all kinds of stuff on your daddy.


3 comments:

Todd said...

WOW!!! I love you bro!!! GREAT JOB!
Consider missing my High School Graduation completely made up for...
hahahaha...

Craig Morrisette said...

Glad you like 'em. I'm also glad to know that I'm forgiven for missing your high school graduation 11 years ago. Glad to know you're quick to forgive. :)

Ginger said...

Craig,
Oh my great goodness! You totally rocked those shots. I can't begin to pick a favorite but the ones you've posted are amazing. I'm so thankful for what you've captured. And as an aside, I was stoked to see you did that "effect" on the picture of us standing by Daniel in the basket...I think that's been one of my favorite ways that you work with the shots. Fabulous! You and Kim did such a great job. So glad we got to hang out and thank ya'll so much for taking time to capture such a sweet and fleeting time in our lives. Love ya'll!