Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christina + Anthony


Christina contacted us this past summer after they were engaged. She and Anthony were planning their wedding but hadn't yet decided on a date. We went ahead and scheduled an {e-session} for October. Both of them are lawyers. One works for the DA and one is a defense attorney. They haven't yet met in the courtroom and didn't expect that to happen. Anthony wanted their session to be in a more rural setting. I love the open fields and country farms. So, we had a blast just capturing their relationship through the lens.



I love the red barn doors.




I thought Christina had some really cool shoes.



Kim climbed a silo for this shot (bottom right). I loved it.





Christina and Anthony: We look forward to the wedding. Thanks for hanging out with us.


No comments: