Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our First Kite


A few weekends ago we went to Myrtle Beach. The weather was perfect - sunny, low to mid 70's and breezy enough to fly a kite. We had fun laughing, running around and enjoying some time away together as a family. Here are a few of my favorite images. The first one captures my heart - there's nothing like seeing your husband have fun with your children:)



Caleb was intrigued with the kite and insisted on doing it "all by himself". We were both quite impressed that he didn't let it go.



Who says girls don't play hard? (I'm just impressed that she actually picked her hairbow up off the ground.)



They really do have fun together - I pray that they are best friends when they get older.



I LOVE her face in this picture. It makes me giggle inside every time I see it. You can see the tiny grains of sand on Caleb's hands here - and notice how he is looking a bit worried.



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOVE these. Kim- you are doing a GREAT job taking pics too friend!

The Tittle Family said...

Great job Kim! I love the one of Lydia giggling! You need to frame that one and put it by your bed so you can see it every morning...that would always brighten your day! The one of the kids bending over together is precious and it's nice to see Craig in a photo! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love ya'lls photos. They are so good. Kim that one of Lydia giggling - when I saw it I said "That's a Kimmy face!" Miss you guys!