Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

William + Kelly Wedding


Back in September I visited Greenwich, Connecticut to shoot William and Kelly's wedding with my good friend Rachel, of Rachel Henderson Photography. It was a beautiful wedding. The entire day was held on the property of a three hundred year old home that had remained in the family all those years. The property was simply amazing including horse stables, a pool, the home, and several acres of beautiful greenery. The reception was quite the party held under an enormous tent where they had a sit down dinner catered by Fitzgerald's. They all rocked out the reception with a phenomenal DJ of 1,2 Step Entertainment. The dance floor was occasionally lit up by the video light from Thomas the videographer of Looking Glass Video Memories. The only thing that didn't quite cooperate was the weather. Although it was sunny it was incredibly humid. I probably looked like I had been for a swim in the pool all evening. In fact, one groomsman decided he was so hot he actually jumped into the pool. Lets just say this party was excellent and continued into the morning hours. I had a grand time photographing the entire day!



Kelly wore a beautiful form fitting dress







Beautiful place settings and lots of GREEN!



I absolutely loved the rings. Sapphire and Diamonds!










There were these beautiful boats filled with flowers floating in the pool.





The party was rolling. A little grinding for all.



Who needs a glass?




The party rolled on into the morning.




William and Kelly, thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. It was truly beautiful.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots!! The one with the rings is my favorite=) Very Creative!!

Aaron & Heather said...

Some seriously rockin rich colors. I love it!

Brian said...

I love seeing how we saw the wedding from different points of view and were able to capture that! Great job Craig. Look forward to doing it again very soon!