Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Howard Family


Amy emailed me wanting a fun family session after a referal from my good friend Mandy Hardy (a little shout out to Mandy!). Amy shared with me that they really enjoy spending time on their boat riding down the tar river. So, that's what we decided to do . . . go on the boat. The weather started to shape into a scene out of Wizard of Oz. The sky was grey and even turned dark at one point. We were all thinking it might rain, but the overcast sky actually made for some nice light. Amy and Ken have a beautiful daughter, Caroline. She is two and loves to be tickled, paint her fingernails and drive the boat. She is a gorgeous little girl and is full of energy and smiles. She was so easy to photograph. I'm afraid that her father, Ken, is going to have his hands full running the boys off in the years to come. Their other baby is Lucky, the family dog. I love dogs. Our family has had several family dogs that have practically had a seat at our dinner table for years. So I understand wanting a family pet to be in the photographs. Now, Lucky is just that . . . Lucky. He is 16 years old and pretty much runs things in the Howard house. Lucky kinda groaned and didn't like having to ride in the boat as it was being pulled behind the suburban headed to the boat ramp (I took his seat). He's used to riding on the leather in the suburban with the family. He was a gentle and friendly dog whom they love dearly, so Lucky joined in for the photo session. Amy told me that she wanted an image for her CSM Photography custom designed family Holiday cards. I have a few images in mind that I think would work well. I'm sure Amy would love your input. Which image should she use? Post your suggestion as a comment below. Enjoy!


I LOVED these two images!



Caroline really enjoyed being tickled! The smiles just kept coming!





Say it with me, "awwwww."



Meet Lucky.



The boat. All we were missing was a little Jimmy Buffett on the radio.






You gotta love the red shoes!



I told you Caroline liked to drive.




Howard Family: Thank you for letting me enter your lives for a few hours. It was so much fun "chill'n" on the boat with you. You guys were fantastic!


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Craig! That's so fun!!! I grew up with Amy's cousins here in Charlotte and Jeremy and I got together with her when she moved to Greenville. I haven't met her little Caroline or her hubby. That's so neat to see them on your blog!
I love the picture of them kissing Caroline. That's my vote for the Christmas card:)

The Tittle Family said...

I agree with Lindsay. My vote would be for the one of them kissing Caroline. Her expression says "I love being loved by my mom and dad!" It would be a great picture to open up in a Christmas card - sure to bring a smile to everyone's face! Great shots again, Craig! I love the ones with their dog!