Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Blog

Welcome to my new blog. I want to thank Rudy Arpia for his design work and implementation of this site. This is really something that was started near the end of March and he had to be really patient with me as I was still having my brand and logo defined. Rudy is one of those Rock Star photographers who doesn't really need to help out the little guys - but he does. So, a big thank you to Rudy for making my ideas of this blog come to life and I thank you for taking my calls in the middle of your client consultations . . . that says a lot about your willingness to help. So, check out his site here.

No comments: