Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Monday, June 23, 2008

Seth+Jessica Wedding


You may recognize Seth and Jessica. I photographed their {e-session} not that long ago. You can view the images of that here. Seth and Jessica have been involved with my ministry at ECU for several years. They have been dating ever since I've known them. I know that Seth and Jessica love the Lord and that their hearts have been changed. It has been so fun watching them share with other students what has so radically changed their own lives. I feel confident that they will live their lives to make God famous in their sphere of influence.

I was the second shooter for their wedding and had a blast watching them get married. Alan Lee (I'd plug his website here, but he doesn't have one quite yet) was the primary photographer and he let me float around and get the images I was really interested in capturing. The wedding was near Pinehurst, N.C. where several U.S. Open golf tournaments haven taken place.


I hung out around Seth, the groomsmen and Ushers for quite a while.



This wasn't in the plan but Seth let me take some shots outside.




The Bride's Brother was kicking back and ready for the show. This was the Rico Suave' Pose. Anybody remember Rico Suave' or does that show my age?



Then I headed back to get some pre-ceremony shots of Jessica. This was my favorite.





The dress. I also grabbed this shot of the guy who managed to grab the garter during the toss at the reception. He displayed it proudly.



Ladies and Gentlemen, the adorable and famous Connor and Mallory-Kate.



The Groom and . . . the Bride.



The Rings. . . ok, funny story about the image on the bottom right. Jeremy, one of the Ushers, made an announcement at the reception. He requested for everyone who had a key to either Seth or Jessica's apartments to bring their keys to them. So, of course A LOT of people had keys. Everyone had a good laugh.




Seth and Jessica, thanks for letting me be part of your special day, but more than that, thanks for living your lives to mirror Him who holds all things together.


4 comments:

Aaron & Heather said...

Great job! I know you were nervous but did a great job. You're going to be fine.

-Aaron

Anonymous said...

Craig, these ROCK! Your talent continues to shine thru in every shoot. I wish I had your "eye" and the ability to see things thru the lens as you do. I'm so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Craig, wow. Those are some great wedding photos. I love the way you capture such candid, unique and special moments. Even so far as the picture of the keys, they will look at that and just laugh. Great job. I'm sure it will be the first of many many wedding gigs! :)

Unknown said...

Great pix Craig...we're sitting here with Seth and Jessica right now looking at the photos. Good job