Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Monday, June 16, 2008

Trevor


Hey Ya'll, Kim here (Craig's wife). My childhood best friend, Lindsay, had a baby this weekend. I really wanted to go and take some photos of their new baby boy, Trevor. Here are a few of the best images I took. I think I did a pretty good job (since I'm learning). In fact, Craig said that since I LOVE babies so much (and because he thought they were so good . . . he acted so surprised ;) ) that he was going to make me available to do sessions like this in the hospital. (I'd love that by the way.) There's something special about capturing parents with their newborns "before" they make it home to the "real world". I LOVE it.



Here is a picture of Trevor taking a peek at me with one eye...it only lasted a moment and he was off to sleep again. If I didn't know better, I would say he was winking at me:)



This picture captures the tender touch of a dad...his hand is so gentle on his son's head yet it portrays a strong sense of protection. I could see how much Tim already cared for his son and he was only 1 day old. I also LOVE seeing Lindsay's eyes off to the side - she's such a proud mom!



I love that Lindsay is captivated by her son.



Congratulations Tim and Lindsay!



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Good job Kim!!!! And I love the pics of you in California:) Miss you!
The other Lindsay:)

The Tittle Family said...

I would not have believed that you were capturing all these great moments while we were all sitting there "chatting". Great job Kim! I am impressed! Can I book you for sometime late August, early September???

Anonymous said...

Great Job, Kim!! I LOVE them=) Both you and Craig are so talented! Ya'll make a good team!