Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Saturday, June 7, 2008

Devlin part 1


Jennifer was one of my first clients when I started seriously pursuing photography as a source of income (you can see their first session with me here). She brings her children to a play-group that our children also attend. I feel that she, along with a few others from that play-group have really helped me get going on this crazy journey of photography. It is always an honor to have repeat clients. It is the highest compliment.

Jennifer said she really wanted a lot of images of her children, specifically, Brady, their youngest. Before I left, I wanted to post a little teaser from my shoot with them this morning. I'll post more when I get back. These are some really cute ones of their two children Brady and Aidan.




I LOVE Brady's face in this one below. He seems amazed as he notices the duck.






No comments: