Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Friday, June 6, 2008

Shoot Shop . . . here I come.

Yes, thats right. I have been stalking photographers Nate and Jaclyn Kaiser of the image is found photography for almost one year now. I have been watching everything they role out on their blog. They are extremely talented. I have constantly heard from other photographers how wonderful their workshop (called shootshop) truly is. Check out their cool shootshop website here. So, I FINALLY got in (only the first 15 who register get to go). This is a wonderful and unique opportunity for me to learn from the best and improve my photography. This workshop is near San Diego, California. To go to California has special meaning for Kim. She has ALWAYS wanted to visit there. I realized that I haven't spent more than 24 hours alone with my wife since Caleb was born. My wonderful wife hasn't had a vacation (without children) in three years. Don't get me wrong, we LOVE our children. But, parents who are reading this know . . . you forget what its like to hold your wife's hand and walk into a store and not worry about something breaking. So, we're making a week of it and enjoying some needed get away time for 5 solid days. I'm SO excited! I cashed in my flyer miles, organized an intense and busy schedule for the kids, booked the cheapest hotels ever on hotels.com and have managed to organize a trip to California for a very reasonable cost. So, I'll be gone until Monday June 14. If you need to get in touch with me, shoot me an e-mail at info@csmfoto.com. I will be back in time to shoot anything scheduled for the weekend June 12 and 13. So, don't worry. I'll let you know what the San Diego Zoo is like.







1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That's awesome Craig! Hope you guys are having a ball!!! LOVE the new blog too:)