Engagement Wedding Maternity Children Seniors Family Personal Products Everything Else
My Website Old Blog Follow us on Twitter Be our friend on Facebook


Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Danny+Brittany


Recently, Kim's family invited us to Myrtle Beach, S.C. for a few days of vacation. So, I got on the phone and asked some old friends, Danny and Brittany, who were recently married and live in Myrtle Beach, if they would be willing to do a photo shoot at the beach to help me build my portfolio for my new web site of engagements and brides. They were gracious enough to accept. They are about to celebrate their one year anniversary so it was a great time to take some images. They were so much fun to photograph and were up for anything. As a result, I think they ended up with some stunning images. So, a BIG thank you to Danny and Brittany for giving me a chance to try some new stuff. You guys were a blast! I hope you love them too. I included the slideshow for everyone to enjoy at the end of the post. But, if you can't wait just click here. Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment. Enjoy!























Funny story behind this image of them in the street. I was asking them to go out in the street when there was no traffic and we would get a few shots. So, they wondered out and were fully expecting the cars to pass on by, but instead, they stopped, to be be polite, and let them cross. But, of course, they didn't want to pass, they wanted to take a photograph in the middle of the street. So, when Danny tried to wave the cars on by, the drivers insisted to wait for them to pass by, so Danny looked over at me, shrugged and decided to make a memory out of it. Well, the drivers were a little surprised and started to lay on their horns. It was a little embarassing for Danny and Brittany I think, BUT what a GREAT image! It just goes to show, sometimes you have to take a little chance to get that stunning image.



Enjoy the slideshow and e-mail it to a friend.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig,
You really know how to capture the spark and passion between people in a way that seems so natural. It's like I'm a fly on the wall on one of their dates...and they are just enjoying each other without "posing for the camera". I love that about your work!

Anonymous said...

Craig, wow...stunning! I can't even pick a favorite~they all turned out so fabulous! I loved the play with lighting and whatever technique you used to "age" the photo...too cool. Such a cute couple and a great way to commemorate a year of marriage!

Lindsay said...

FANTASTIC Craig! You will be teaching your own classes before long;)

The Tittle Family said...

Your talent is unbelievable! I love the new site and all the green!

Unknown said...

Still a little embarrassed from that street-kissing scene, but it's one to remember for sure! We haven't had any photos of this quality of the two of us since our wedding...thanks so much Craig.